Thursday, February 25, 2016

Eleanora Diamond is in the Haus

The great Eleanora Diamond will be the hostess-with-the-mostest at Hollerbach's Art Haus during the "Art is a Drag" special event on March 19 in historic, downtown Sanford, Florida.
Eleanora Diamond returns to Sanford after her debut appearance in the Alive After 5 Pardi Gras Parade. She was such a gem that we had to have more! She's back as a featured hostess for the Art Walk portion and a performer at Neptune's Drag Extravaganza and After-Party!
In her own words . . . Introducing Eleanora Diamond! 
My name is Eleanora Diamond, Im 27 years old and 3 years young in drag and I am probably the dumbest smart girl you will ever meet.
I'm a stunningly beautiful comedic club kid diva in the making. I strive to be the absolute best in everything I do and make. 
I am originally from Southern California where everyone drives over 100 in neighborhoods and suntans are 100% fake. 
As an artist I want to show the world all the different sides of drag, because we know there is about 52 and a half. 
'Drag' to me was never and will never be about the money. It is about the art, the fans, the first impressions and the last looks. 
Like a Diamond I shine bright with glam and elegance and I come in many shapes and sizes and my legacy will last a life time.




Eleanora is truly a drag artist. We are lucky to experience her in this phase of her career . . . because we predict her star is rising!